• Premium non-toxic super soft plush
• Natural beechwood teether for teething relief.
• Programmable night light with customisable colors and intensities.
• Smart sensors including cry sensor, temperature, and movement sensors.
• Wireless Bluetooth speaker to stream from any music source or use the internal sound library
• Built in memory for disconnected playback
• Voice recorder and playback
• Intuitive app for easy control and customisation
What’s in the box
• Santi the Sloth super soft plush
• Beechwood branch teether/hanger
• Santi's Star smart speaker and nightlight
• USB charge cable
• Link attachment
• User manual
• Companion mobile app
• USB chargeable
• Cold machine washable
• Water resistant to IP44
• Drop proof
Designed in Australia
Born from the real-life experiences of Aussie parents raising three children, Santi embodies their intimate understanding of parenthood's challenges regarding sleep. Santi captures the essence of that journey, ensuring safety, comfort, and empathy for both parents and children alike.
Crafted from premium non-toxic materials, ensuring the utmost safety. The natural beechwood teether is antibacterial and free from harmful substances such as PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines. Independently tested and complies with all Australian and New Zealand safety standards.
Snuggle Up Risk-Free!
Santi offers a risk-free trial with a 30-day money back guarantee, allowing you to experience the benefits firsthand and make an informed decision about its suitability for your child's sleep routine.
I purchased for my new Granddaughter who is 3 months old. She absolutely loves the soothing music and warm glow of the light from her new best friend Santi.
Purchased at Sydney baby expo 2022. Great sleep aid and soother. Lost at shopping centre after it fell out of pram. Had been using daily for 7 plus months. Purchased another to replace this as they are very good but unfortunately this one has no where near the same battery life on each recharge as the first. Still good item but have to charge it more regularly
Hi Louise, thanks for your review. We will reach out to you with some tips on how to maximize the battery life of your Santi.
Took forever to charge and battery doesn't last half as long as last one I bought at baby show in Sydney over a year ago but lost